First and foremost, we hope everyone is safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. We are all learning and coping on the fly as new information is revealed about COVID-19. And with that, we have decided to postpone our events through June for our YOUTH and HIGH SCHOOL events.

We will look to reschedule each tournament that has been postponed, and we’ll alert you as soon as we have something in place. We are currently discussing several options with the cities and venues that we had originally had events at.

There appears to be some light at the end of the tunnel as states began to release phases to their opening of businesses. We definitely are not in the clear to start announcing a new schedule; however, if things continue to progress like they are, we can start to put together an outline of a July-August/September schedule.

The ideal scenario would be to stay in the same cities/locations that we previously had. Some of this depends on the availability of the facilities while also monitoring the occupancy guidelines set forth by the counties. In my discussions with the facilities, they have all mentioned social distancing guidelines and measures moving forward.

We are also keeping tabs on what the NCAA might do as far as Live Period events go. There are endless rumors about the NCAA adding dates, moving dates, canceling it, etc-etc. We won’t speculate anything–just know that we are talking with people to stay in the loop for what might happen.

Please contact us with additional questions.

Stay Safe,

  • Share